Thursday, May 8, 2008

We Love Being Trach-Free!!

Today brought our first outing to a restaurant with Daniel. By the look of Daniel in this photo, I think he likes his new found freedom..... (Yes, I wiped down the table with anti-bacterial wipes before he even got close to the table.)


"Can I Stay Here Forever?"

We also ventured out to a butterfly exhibit and a conservatory since it was raining here. Daniel seemed to enjoy the butterflies and helped kill a rainy day. Not sure what tomorrow will bring but at least it's another day without a trach!

2 comments:

Lorie Boveroux said...

Love that photo and I am so glad that all is well. I have been following you guys with mom behind me on the web constantly and I am so, sp happy for all of you.

Unknown said...

big fan of the anti-bacterial wipes myself...enjoy your new found freedom! Jfr.