Friday, May 27, 2011

Last Day of School

Believe it or not, today was Daniel's last day of pre-school for the year. Next year he will be onto Pre-K and after that Kindergarten. WHAT??? That is too crazy for me to even imagine. It has been amazing to watch him grow, look forward to school, and make some friends this year. I can't believe this is him back in September....



And today.......




Of course he had to wear this shirt despite my protests and wanting him to look nice. Guess it is not the last "battle" I will have with him regarding clothes.


He did have a little "End-of-the-Year" party featuring pizza and ice cream sundaes. The parents were invited to join in the celebration. It was very sweet and touching to see how much love his teachers had/have for him. And only Daniel... when asked by his teacher if he would come visit her next year, he promptly said, "NO." Yes, one more proud moment for me and once again, where is that magic hole that can make me invisible??.

No comments: