Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Apparently.....

I am a blog slacker. And yes, I was called out on it (Thanks Susan). However, she was absolutely correct, I have been slacking. I do wish I had a very valid and exciting reason for my "slacking" but I really don't. However, a funny thing happened during my "blog slacking" days, Daniel somehow turned FOUR last Wednesday. How that happened I haven't a clue but he certainly was excited for his birthday this year.


His birthday was filled with many birthday surprises, cupcakes at school and of course a birthday t-shirt.

After school Daniel was greeted by Nana at pick-up and a small group of friends who came over for a round of "Happy Birthday" and cake - ice cream cake, of course. And yes, it was a Batman birthday cake (which I forgot to take a picture of. Guess I am slacking in other areas of my life as well.)


All and all, there is one Happy Little FOUR-YEAR-OLD in this house.



HAPPY BIRTHDAY
MY LITTLE MAN!!

No comments: