Friday, December 10, 2010

Famous Amos

Or should I say Famous Daniel!! Yes, he has done it again and I am going to brag.

Back in the summer a PR representative from Valley Hospital (where Daniel was born) called me and told me that the Center for Child Development (where Daniel received his physical and speech therapy services for the last few years) was in the process of updating their website and wanted to interview me about Daniel. I said "yes" as I truly believe that the care he received there got us where we are today. It took her a couple of weeks to get back to me and forward the interview copy to review. I, of course being me, made some changes to the copy to provide a more complete overview and sent it back to her. She asked if Daniel had his picture taken at the center which I said "No" to. She said she would get back to me but never did so I just figured nothing would come of the interview.

For kicks and giggles I went on their website to see if they actually updated the site and I am to happy to say that Daniel's testimonial is featured on Valley Hospital's Center for Child Development's website. It even says "Meet Daniel Duker". Here is the link if you want to read the piece: http://www.valleyhealth.com/Pediatrics.aspx?id=3352.

Yes, we are pretty excited here!

No comments: