Monday, June 1, 2009

Summertime Fun = Carnival

Yesterday we visited our friends Jeff, Vicky and Kira for some summertime fun. Their local ELKS Club was hosting their annual carnival which was geared for kids of all ages. Daniel had a blast and was fearless on the rides. He especially like one particular slide ride that you had to climb through it to get to the top. Needless to say, I did not think it was as high as it was nor did I expect Mike to let him go down by himself. I missed the first time cause I was screaming at Mike for letting him go but as you can see by Daniel's smile my fears were worthless.





READY....



SET.....


GO......



(Sorry for the sideways view but I can't figure out how to change it and it is too cute of a video not to post.)


And of course a carnival game was played......


When fun is done, it onto Daddy's shoulders for the walk home.....





Hope you are enjoying some summertime fun as well!!!

1 comment:

Jeff, Vicky and Kira said...

Thanks for coming up! We had so much fun and can't wait to all hang out again. And what a brave boy Daniel is with the crazy fun. But Patrice - where are the pics of you coming down the slide?