Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Somersaults and Sonic

This evening Daniel decided to show us his new talent - somersaults. We are so proud of him and as you can see so is he. (Pardon the "white trash look" but it is turning humid here and Daniel is a hot box thus his outfit.)


In other exciting news, Sonic has come to New Jersey. We, well I was introduced to it on my first trip to Kansas, and it is a fast food place that sells burgers and etc. They make the BEST tater tots!! We love them and always make it our first stop off anytime we go back to visit Mike's family. We also found one in Columbus, Ohio and have made quite a few stops out to Cincinnati. However, all our "visits" have sucked and so have the tots. And if you are going to eat fast food you want it to be good. Admit it. Sooooo, when I picked up the Bergen Record on Monday how happy was I when I read the article that Sonic made its debut in Hasbrouck Heights, NJ! Of course I told Mike and he made a trip today. And yes, he brought tots home for us and they were AWESOME!! So much better than in Ohio. Here is a link to the article: http://www.northjersey.com/news/northernnj/The_lengths_some_will_go_to_for_onion_rings.html. And no it is not close to us. It is about a half and hour away so the "tot cravings" will have to be controlled. Thank god I am not pregnant cause I know it would be my downfall. I know the things that make us excited these days!!

No comments: