Sunday, January 18, 2009

The Power of Clearance Items and Going Out of Business Stores - Update with Video

As I am always in a search to find things to keep Daniel busy during the winter months, especially with the recent single digit temperatures and the every-other-day of snowfall that we have been having here on the East Coast, I recently purchased plastic balls on clearance from Target for Daniel. Now I can't take credit for this idea since I read it in Parent's Magazine, but, I filled our pool with them and let Daniel jump round in them this past weekend. As you can see, he was a happy little duck.



Now as fate would have it, our Kay-Be-Toys is finally closing its doors and everything is 80% off. Again, we can't take credit for this idea since Vicky "I Spyed" it the other day and told us about it. Knowing better, I should never have let Mike go into the store by himself to look for additional balls since he came out with this.....

Though it bearly fits in our living room, Daniel apparently loves it. At least it helps burn off some of that crazy "boy energy."


My friend D requested a video of the jumper in action. So here it is....D listen carefully to what Daniel is saying.....and you have to laugh at how well Daniel is listening these days.....

No comments: