Friday, March 16, 2012

Treats for My Little Leprechaun & His Friends

With St. Patrick's Day falling on a Saturday this year, this week featured special treats for my little Leprechaun and his friends as he had to bring snacks for one class and a party at another. 

So how did we mark one of our favorite holidays?  We started the week by bringing in Rainbow Goldfish to both classes and then created:

Mini Shamrock Cookies for Thursday's class snack


A Mini Rainbow of Cupcakes for Friday
(I mixed the colors for each layer.  And yes, I am quite proud of myself)


 And Rainbow of Fruits Sewers for his class on Friday afternoon

We also created one more thing but you will have to come back tomorrow to see what my little Leprechaun made for his friends.  It is quite fun! 

Happy Pre. St-Patrick's Day!!!

No comments: