Friday, October 29, 2010

Trunk or Treating

Today Daniel's school offered a "Trunk or Treat" event for the little ones. For those of you who are not familiar with a "Trunk or Treat" event, it is where individuals decorate the trunk of their cars and little ones go "trick or treating" to the trunk in the parking lot of a school. We, of course, did the trunk aspect, as well as handed out treats to Daniel's schoolmates. Our trunk looked like this.....



And yes, the cauldron is smoking all thanks to Mike's love of dry ice. I do have to admit, it was a huge hit.

Prior to visiting the trunks all the kids came out of the school and sang a couple of Halloween songs for us. This is Daniel and his class as they headed out to the sidewalk for songs.


I tried to take video of him singing but it did not work out well at all. So, here he is performing "It is Time for Halloween."



He was a little off in his timing

And I just love the look on his face. The bubble over his head should be "Hey Genie, that's my line."

After the their "performance" off they went to get their treats. And yes, Daniel had his huge school bag open and ready....


And I think this is my favorite. His face is just priceless and again the bubble over his head should read, "God this thing is getting heavy. Good thing I have BATMAN muscles to help me carry it!"


HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

No comments: