Saturday, November 21, 2009

The Yellow Bike

So over the summer Mike found this yellow bike at a garage sale and thought it would make a great Santa gift this Christmas. Though Daniel did see it when Mike brought it home, thankfully he forgot about it. (An amazing feat for him).

Fast forward to our move. So of course the bike came with us and we put it in our attic for Christmas. Wouldn't you have it, Daniel had to peek in the attic and saw the "yellow bike" and I kid you not has been asking for it at least once a week since we moved in. Of course we ignored the request and I even said "when I go upstairs to get the Thanksgiving dishes, I will pull it down." Now, of course I was hoping and praying he would not put two and two together but as faith would have it, upon waking up from his nap yesterday he saw the dishes and once again started in about the "yellow bike." I, of course, laughed and since I was at the end of my rope from his constant requests, I gave in. I, however, did not think he would do so well riding it but he once again proved him wrong.

And with that, here is the "yellow bike"....

No comments: