Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!!

Daniel's first official Halloween, since last year we were held up in our spider hole, was filled with seeing family and friends and ended up being a fun-filled day. If you can't figure out what Daniel is, he went as a surgeon since in my head I thought it was would be funny and something he might be comfortable with since he saw a ton of them this past year. Thanks to Mike's mom, who made his costume, he ended up being very cute and was a Halloween Hit. Here are some photos from today... (I do have to say, it is not as easy taking a picture of a 17-month-old as it was a 5-month-old last year.)



"Have Lollipop - Will Cut"


"So that is What I Sound Like"






"Ummm, I Think You Might Have a TE Fistula KC"






"Getting Ready for Some Trick or Treating with My Buddy Kira"

We even did a little dancing to "Transylvania 1-2-3-4-5".....



"Gotta Go - Just Got Paged"




Hope your day was filled with treats!! HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

No comments: