Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Traveling to Canada - Well Sorta Of...

So on the spur of a moment we decided to go visit my sister and her family at their new home in Clayton, N.Y. this past weekend. Before she moved I made the joke that for our anniversary we were going to leave Daniel with them and go to Canada thinking it would be a couple hours drive. Well I was wrong since she is only 25 miles from the Canadian border and you can see Canada from their shoreline. Needless to say, they are WAY up north and we will be checking the weather before any future visits.

The trip and visit were great. The weather was a little wet but Daniel got to experience a lot of "firsts." He caught his first fish, ate broccoli, made his first family trip, and visited his first lighthouse. All and all a very fun trip and we were certainly glad we made it there before the first snow.


Here are a few photos from our first weekend away for fun as a family......Happy Fall!!





"My First Fish!"



"What I Look Like After a Long Day of Fishing and Hangin with the Cleggs"



"Checking Out the St. Lawrence Seaway with My Cousins, Kyala and Jon"



"Running in the Fall Foliage"


"My New Best Furry Friend - Bernie"


"My First Lighthouse on Tibbetts Point"


"Being a 'River Kid' with Kyala and Jon During My Lighthouse Visit"


"Though I Loved Bernie, I Really LOVE My KC"

No comments: