Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Another Trip to Cincinnati!

Well our Angel Flight did not work out for us this time around so we ended up driving again. Angel Flight was awesome and ended up getting us pilots to fly us both ways but the first flight home had a weight restriction of 62 pounds. Given the fact that Daniel's "must-have" equipment weights 40 pounds, it got kinda tight. Also, the weather looked iffy for Thursday, when we would be flying home, so we decide to drive. I don't know if it is because we are getting used to the drive or what but the drive wasn't half bad today. Even Daniel had some fun in the car...
Important "mommy-tips" for all those mommies out there:
1) Be careful when changing a baby in the back seat of a car. Daniel "christened" me twice in one stop by peeing and pooping on me. I know I am a mommy but come-on!
2) Even when the hotel tells you they have cribs, bring your own if you can. Whether it is a pack and play or a portable crib - Bring your own. Guess I should have listened to Mike.
Daniel is scheduled for another stretching tomorrow. Hopefully they will just look down his esophagus but we will see.
Until tomorrow...

No comments: